Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas, Everybody!


Well, it's that time of year again, and it feels good to be back at work on the site. My decision to get rid of (at least for now) the fiction, to add the "This Just In" and "Quote of the Week" features, and to use Twitter in conjunction with this blog seem to be paying off -- traffic has increased, and I'm inspired to try out a few new things. Like, my new "Christmas Issue" has a new Christmas-themed "cover" (oooh, look what Santa has!), a end-of-year list of My Favourite P.I. things of 2010 and a revised and updated List of Holiday P.I. Movies, Books & Stories that I think is sorta spiffy.

But the real plus of coming back from the dead is the sheer fun I'm having. I'd forgotten how much fun the site can be. So, please, spread the word: I'm back. And please, have yourself a very Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays to all.


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Guillaume said...

Merry Christmas from England, snow is still here, but I sorely miss Montreal, which I could not see this year because of...well, the snow.

You don't publish fiction anymore? Just when I was looking for some good Christmas crime stories to get me going during the season! I guess next year I will have to write them myself.

6:29 AM, December 25, 2010  
Blogger Kevin Burton Smith said...

That's the idea.

I plan on finally getting some of my own fiction published this year.

And, ah, yes, to be in Montreal with the downtown choirs and carolers and three feet of snow and the lights in the trees leading up the mountain.

Hope you had a Happy Boxing Day.

6:11 PM, December 26, 2010  
Blogger Guillaume said...

I miss Montreal sorely this year, an our ways of dealing/coping with snow. I am glad you are going to publish, I am eager to read it.

4:21 PM, December 31, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home