Sunday, April 01, 2012

Stick a Fork in It...

I'm done.

The 14th Anniversary Issue of The Thrilling Detective Web Site is up.

I'd like to thank everyone who contributed to this issue, especially Jill Edmondson and Ed Lynsky for their great articles on Toronto P.I. Jane Yeats and crime writer Ed Lacy, respectively, as well as the seventy or so of you who participated in our P.I. Poll, and provided such a great list of titles for our Fourteen Best Private Eye Novels of All Time.

Time for a beer...

5 Comments:

Blogger Guillaume said...

Coooool!

11:59 AM, April 02, 2012  
Blogger Ronald Tierney said...

Great cover!

10:24 AM, April 07, 2012  
Blogger Joe Stein said...

Ah, Dammit! I missed voting! Serves me right for being ill and out of circulation for a while when this was running.
Still, congrats on the 14 years, The Thrilling Detective is by so far the best reference point in existence. And there’s a handful of titles on your long list I haven’t read yet, so I’ll need to track them down...

6:15 AM, May 02, 2012  
Blogger David Cranmer said...

And may you go another 14 years, Kevin.

11:26 AM, June 22, 2012  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice.I welcome this post with happy and enjjoyful reading.

masaż

3:01 AM, August 24, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home